On Sunday 6th October the UK Bangladesh Catalysts of Commerce & Industry (UKBCCI), paid tribute to the invaluable impact of the Bangladeshi community on the British Economy. Ten UK residents, from a diverse range of industries, were honoured for their personal contributions and achievement, at the annual UKBCCI Awards, which took place in central London.
Please click here to see details of those rewarded for their excellence.
1. Best New Business – Uji Matcha Energy Drink
2. Contribution to the Industry – Kazi Arif
3. Businesswoman of the Year – Tasmin Lucia Khan
4. Business InnovationProfessor – Parvez Harris
5. Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Rafael Choudhury
6. Entrepreneur of the Year – Mamunar Rashid Chowdhury
7. Inspirational Business Leader of the Year – Shamimum Rahman Bashar
8. Family Business of the Year – Mr Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman
9. Restaurant of the Year – Bombay Palace
10. Special Recognition Award – Janomot
11. UKBCCI Directors Choice Award – Channel S
12. Life Time Achievement Award – Syed Manzur Elahi
For full details please see website: https://www.ukbccibusinessawards.co.uk/